Our Team provides a full range of services from preliminary engineering — including feasibility studies, development of material cost estimates and planning — to turnkey projects on new or existing facilities. We have the capabilities combined with decades of industry experience to analyze existing field and plant problems, develop solutions and oversee the field implementation of those solutions. Our engineers provide support during the field construction, start-up, operation and maintenance of air pollution control equipment.
We provide consulting and services to help customers make the right choice for their environmental needs.
- ELG and MACT Compliance Solutions
- Technology Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Preliminary Engineering and Cost Analyses
- View our brochure to learn how we are structured to deliver utility customers a single turnkey solutions for ELG Compliance
computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
We offer full scale CFD models and analysis reports with over 25 years of CFD expertise
- Visualization of 3-D flow field
- Identify problems
- Evaluate alternative designs
hydraulic flow models
- Analyze pressure drop and flow distribution
- Size pumps, pipes, tanks, valves and orifices
- Provide engineered solutions for your piping network
FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA)
- Analysis w/3-D elements
- Evaluate individual & combination stress cases
- Evaluate buckling potential
- Evaluate alternative
Installation Support and Start Up
From construction through start-up and compliance testing, we offer technical solutions. Highest performance and seamless plant integration is our goal.
- Onsite advisement
- Installation & drawing verification
- Mechanical checkouts
- Functional testing
- Operator training
- Start-up and Procedures
- Tuning & Optimization
Talk with a technical specialist
Your questions are our priority. For general inquiries please add your question below and we’ll be in touch.
For spare parts inquires please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include the part number and serial / job number with your inquiry.